Pants?

leg pain, leg bleeding, Farrow Wraps, Compression Stockings, cold feet, Reid Sleeve, Restless Leg Syndrome, Leg Cramps, Compression Pumps, Shoes, lower limb lymphedema, secondary leg lymphedema, leg wrapping, Cold Feet, Compression socks, nerve pain, self leg massage, right leg lymphedema

Moderators: Birdwatcher, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

Pants?

Postby tnfisher » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 am

I was wondering what kind of pants people are wearing. The new trend seems to be the straight, tight legs on jeans. Jeans are about all I wear outside of work and I have noticed everything is getting tighter. I don't think that it is just my leg being more swollen either. Pants that I bought for years being the same size of pants that I currently wear now do not fit the same. I wore Old Navy pants forever, but now not going to happen. I was just wondering if there is a certain brand name and style that people are wearing?
tnfisher

Re: Pants?

Postby Sopralto37 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:27 am

Hello!
I think that whatever jean you find that you like and fits is best! It's not about the brand, but how you wear it. Wear your jeans with confidence!! I've recently decided to give up jeans because I have a really hard time finding them to fit on my LE leg, but in the past I found that Lei Sophia Hip-hugger was a brand that stretched pretty nicely so that it worked with my leg. They sell that brand at Walmart :) A lot of Walmart brands have a good stretch to them, actually. If you decide to skip the Jeans though, Sonoma makes some great cargo-style pants that have got super-stretch capabilities :)
Best of luck!!
-Sarah
Sopralto37

Re: Pants?

Postby motherhen55 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 pm

I use cotton shorts because they strech. Even if it means getting a bigger size that is ok at least it fits your legs.
motherhen55

Return to Leg Lymphedema